- Specialized in importing, storing and distributing refined petroleum products and has sustained continuous
growth for the previous 10 years.
- The company has established operations all over Lebanon.
- Its storage capacity of gasoline and diesel oil is distributed in 7 tanks, and 3 other tanks for LPG
– Liquefied Petroleum Gas - storage.
- Private Sea Port Terminal with 4 sea lines as follows :
- 12 inches for gasoline and diesel oil discharge
- 8 inches for gasoline and diesel oil discharge
- 6 inches for LPG discharge (liquid)
- 4 inches for LPG discharge ( vapor )
- Whole Sale & Retail Distribution with a fleet of 20 trucks.
- Around 110 employees
- Around $ 250 M yearly Turnover
Mission & Objectives
- Imports, stores and distributes gasoline and diesel Oil with private sea port and a current storage
Capacity of 40000 metric tons.
- Reaching 500 million USD in annual sales in 2016.
- Increasing of the network stations.
- Increasing its operations by distributing gas oil, and LPG ( Liquefied Petroleum Gas) to end users destinations.